What information do we collect?We collect information when you:
When ordering, registering on our site or subscribing to a newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- register on our site
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- fill out a form
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously in order to view our available products and place an order offline.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Our remarketing activities
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of www.challengetrophies.co.uk with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Remarketing allows us to show adverts to you at other locations on the Google Display Network in order to match interested people with the right message.
You can opt out of the cookie tracking by Google here:
And by all third parties here:
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA.
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you
- place an order
- access your personal information
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our company database, only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- understand and save your preferences for future visits
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future (We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business)
- over the telephone (see below for phone number)
- by contacting customer service
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and ConditionsPlease also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on: 1st April 2016
- post those changes on this page